About AAHO / Afshar hospital
AAHO Builds Healthy Communities through its services at Afshar Hospital, ten community clinics, health education and public awareness.
AAHO changes lives by:
- Improving the quality of life through our doctors, nurses, midwives and staff
- Cultivating Dignity, Empowerment and Opportunity for all Afghans
- Providing quality health care and health education for all Afghans, regardless of their ability to pay
Our Mission: To improve the health status of the community we serve
Our Vision: Every community has access to quality, affordable health care and health education
Our Goal: To reach all communities with lifesaving and life enriching health care and health education
Our Core Values:
- We value respect, compassion and honesty in all interactions and activities.
- We value cultivating empathy by actively listening and learning; appreciating the worth and diversity of each person.
- We value empowering the people we serve and work with by providing new opportunities that nurture self-worth and lead toward self-sufficiency.
- We value a culture of gratitude.
- We value our staff and their diverse talents, backgrounds, passion and commitment to the community.